To support the North West’s approach to post-2013 European Union funds, a report looking at the impact of structural funding upon the North West since 2000 (620kb)
In Summer 2013, a review of the design, use and impact of financial instruments, to manage EU funding streams, was completed on behalf of the North West Regional Leaders’ Board.
The full review, which includes recommendations of eight different types of financial instruments for the 2014-20 period – that could be implemented to bring added-value to the current grant funding based approach – is available here:
- North West Financial Instruments report 2013 (780kb)
- North West Financial Instruments report 2013 – Executive Summary (92kb)
A headline report and supporting documents are also available which provide the evidence base for the 12 issues that the five Local Enterprise Partnerships, either individually or jointly, will be developing programmes and projects based on for the structural funding period 2014-2020.
- NW 2013-2020 priorities headline report (94kb)
- Growing Sectors and Supply Chains (103kb)
- Investment in Science and Innovation Assets (68kb)
- New business models (67kb)
- Higher level skills (96kb)
- Access to international markets (70kb)
- Business Infrastructure (49kb)
- Superfast Broadband (70kb)
- Low Carbon Infrastructure (82kb)
- Enterprise skills for all (48kb)
- Tackling Deprivation (69kb)
- Growth via Place (73kb)
- Microconnectivity (67kb)
For more information, please email David Morris or call 0161 237 4079.