The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has issued, on behalf of Greater Manchester, two calls for ERDF funded projects.
1. To expand the Science Asset Base of Greater Manchester (Priority Axis 1)
- Enhancing research and innovation infrastructure and capacities to develop research and innovation excellence, and promoting centres of competence, in particular those of European interest.
- Promoting business investment in research and innovation.
2. Low Carbon support to SMEs (Priority Axis 4)
- Supporting the shift to low carbon economies in all sectors and promote energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
The calls have a closing date of 27th May 2016.