The Enterprise Europe Network Northwest and New Economy are hosting a workshop on the funding opportunities for research and innovation than can be found in the Horizon 2020 Programme for nanotechnologies, advanced manufacturing and processing, energy efficiency and factories of the future.
The event is aimed at industry partners, research institutions and public sector end users.
• John Steward, Project Manager, New Economy
• Craig Sharp, UK National Contact Point for Horizon 2020 on nanotechnologies, advanced materials and advanced manufacturing and processing
• Rodolphe Soulard, Senior European Business Adviser, the Enterprise Europe Network Northwest.
Attendees will get:
• An introduction to the 2016 – 2017 work programme, Open calls for NMP, Energy Efficient Building and Factories of the Future, SPIRE plus Circular Economy;
• Tangible tips, guidance and expert advice about the application process, finding partners and the creation of a strong consortium;
• First-hand experience from successful UK applicant;
• Chance to Pitch your tangible NMP projects (brief to be submitted)
• Information on Greater Manchester supprt to the Manufacturing sector
For more information and to register your interest in attending this event, please complete the registration form. Registration closes on the 26th February 2016. Confirmation of places will be sent on the 1st March 2016.