Structural Funds 2014-20
The just under €1tn budget for the 2014-20 period is split in a number of funding programmes. Approximately one third has been allocated to the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), one third for other EU budgets managed by individual Directorates and one third for cohesion funds.
For more info please click this link
2014-20 EU Diagram
New Economy has developed a diagram setting out how the currently proposed EU budget for 2014-2020 has been divided into funding programmes.
To view the diagram please click here.
EU Transnational Programmes
The legislative proposals for the new programmes have now been published and they will be discussed by the Council and the European Parliament during 2012-2013. Several of these programmes will be quite relevant to Greater Manchester including:
- Horizon 2020 (Research and Innovation – current FP7, CIP, and IT) – €79bn
- Territorial Cooperation Programmes (INTERREG) – €11.7bn
- Connecting Europe (Energy, transport and broadband infrastructure) – €50bn
- COSME (Competitiveness and SME programme) – €2.38bn
- Erasmus + (Education, Training, Youth and Sport) – €15.210bn
- Life (Environment and Climate Action) – €3.2bn
- Creative Europe – €1.59bn
- Social Development – €960m
- Public Health – €396m
For periodical updates on calls and projects please visit this site for the latest news.